Thursday 15 November 2007

home time

I cant believe we start the long journey home today - I dont want to come back to England - who would have ever thought I would say that?!
Yesterday started with Simao taking us to a couple of shops, before we went onto Dondo. There I cuddled a baby about 4 months old, I found it really hard as all I could think of was the better life he could have in England - we have to pray they do get that life in Casa Reom.
In the afternoon we went to the beach it was fab, and I even went in the sea - I nearly drowned, but thats another story!
We stayed on the beach and watched the sunset -amazing!!
Then we went to pastor Bonga's church for a little service and they all prayed over us with us going home. Then another lovely meal put on for us!
Poor Julia is still not feeling well, so I hope she is ok on the flight home.
So this is it for now, I will update when I am home and put a few more pics on!

No comments: