Wednesday 7 November 2007

I'm here

Hi Just a quick update to let you all know I have arrived safely, the flights were interesting, especially the last one in a 27 seater plane and in a thunderstorm!!
I have shamed myself by crying so much when we got to the base, because of a fear of the rats - i am so glad I have got everyone with me to help me!
The hotel we have re-named Fawlty Towers - say no more!!!
We all seem to be settling in now, but everything is such a major culture shock, and I feel fully out of my depth!
Please keep thinking and praying for us
xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done, things will be ok now. Love
Mum

charlietiggerific said...

Hey you! You'll be fine...Fawlty Towers eh?! Have an awesome time, can't wait to hear more over the week or so! God bless! Love n hugs Raych xxxx